This week was the official start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere, and with that, many of us are trying to shed winter layers. (Both physically and mentally.) To help do that, I’m sharing five of my favorite sites that feature healthy food recipes that actually taste good.
Let’s face it, healthy food that tastes like cardboard isn’t going to cut it!
Click below and enjoy!
- This woman’s story is amazing, and I’ve tried a few of her salads and love them. http://kriscarr.com/
- This is more than a food blog (by a fellow Tennesseean), but her photos and recipes are scrumptious. http://ahappyhealthyheart.com/ Try her chocolate protein pancakes: http://ahappyhealthyheart.com/chocolate-protein-pancakes/
- My niece shared this one with me, and I can’t wait to give some of the recipes a try: https://rawvana.com/when-you-quit-dairy/
- Here’s a new-to-me blog that the Huffington post named as one of the top 10 sites in its category: https://naturallyella.com/
- This is a youtube link that takes you to one of the Raw Boy’s recipes. (Check out more from him on youtube, too.) His enthusiasm will make you smile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms-0LOD4IcU
I hope this inspires you on your journey towards health.
What’s your favorite healthy recipe? I’d love to hear, so share a link on Facebook or below.
Have a great weekend full of better thoughts.